Yes, the cost of the energy certificate is deductible if the property is rented after June 2013. This document is mandatory to rent or sell a property and its cost can be included in the deductible expenses of the rent.

When renting a house you can deduct taxes such as Real Estate Tax (IBI), sewerage, garbage collection and street lighting, as long as they are linked to the rented property.

No, furniture and fixtures expenses are not immediately fully deductible. You can deduct 10% of their value annually, for a period of up to 20 years, as long as the assets are not fixed and remain in the property for at least one year.

As deductible expenses for renting a house you can include repair costs, utilities if you assume them, furniture, depreciation of the property, home insurance premiums, local taxes such as IBI, and expenses for third party services. It is essential that these expenses be directly related to the rental of the property and duly justified.

× Whatsapp